Kelly Block, MP is pleased to host Passport Clinics.
When you take advantage of our MP Passport services, a photographer is available on-site and your fully completed Passport application is reviewed by knowledgeable staff to minimize errors. Applications are then forwarded to the MP Section at Passport Canada.
Routine applications being sent through our office are currently being processed and returned to you by Xpress Post in 5 weeks.
Appointment Checklist (Please Bring):
- Completed Application (available online and from our office)
- Drivers License or Health Card
- Original Birth Certificate (long-form required for children as of October 2012)
- A Guarantor – any adult with valid passport who has known you for 2 years (not required for simplified renewals)
If you do not bring a Guarantor that day, the Guarantor must do three things before your application can be submitted:
- Fill out and sign the Guarantor section of the application form
- Sign the back of one of your photos
- Sign and date photocopy of driver’s license or health card (both sides)
Payment for On-Site Photographer: $25 per person, cash only
Payment for ePassport: Passport Canada only accepts payment in the form of Credit Card, Money Order or Certified Cheque/Bank Draft (payable to the Receiver General for Canada).
ePassport Fees (effective July 1st, 2013)
Adult 10-year ePassport: $160 CAD
Adult 5-year ePassport: $120 CAD
Child (15 years and under) 5-year ePassports: $57 CAD
APPLICATION FORMS can be completed online, then printed and brought to the clinic for verification. If you need an application form sent to you, please request one when you make your appointment. Please complete as much of the application form as possible.